The Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter provides professional opportunities for CCIM designees, candidates, and affiliate members working in and around Las Vegas. The chapter serves as a forum where members can meet to exchange the latest ideas and information, while building valuable contacts in the marketplace. A broad range of educational and promotional programs are undertaken to enhance professional skills and help members become more visible to the investors and users of real estate through the area.
For over 50 years, the CCIM Institute has been the leading authority for commercial real estate, offering its more than 20,000 members a wide range of benefits at every level of their career. Networking, education, and technology are the top three member benefits and our mission is to ensure that all CCIM members have the ability and means to achieve a unique competitive advantage realized with their affiliation to the CCIM Institute.
Both CCIM Designees and Candidates are required to be dues-paying members of the CCIM Institute. Some of the benefits of being a CCIM Institute Designee or Candidate member to consider are:
- Member Profile – An online profile that can be accessed through CCIM.com that helps you find fellow professionals, nationally or globally.
- DealShare – Email based network that allows you to communicate with CCIM colleagues on a wide range of real estate topics.
- Business Forms – Download the most current forms to help you calculate and evaluate investments.
- Site-To-Do-Business – An integrated online service for comprehensive site analysis, mapping, demographic data, and photos.
- CCIM Designation and Promotion Advertising – National advertising, marketing, and public relation campaigns help strengthen your connections.
Benefits of Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter membership include:
- Discounts for Lunch Programs and other events
- Join a Committee
- Designee members can submit DealShares for the bi-monthly newsletter
- Chapter Sponsorship
- Eligible to apply for Scholarship money towards CCIM designation education
For more information on Membership Contact:
Roy Fritz, CCIM