Join A Committee
Joining a Committee is one of the many BENEFITS of Membership. Contact the Committee Chair to get involved.
Email [email protected]
Candidate Guidance Committee
Mission | The function of this committee is to ensure that anyone pursing their designation has the necessary tools and information to do so and to encourage the pursuit of the designation.
- Track Deadlines for Portfolios and Exam for the Designation
- Mentor candidates with portfolio submissions
- Mentor candidates with credits necessary to obtain the Designation
- Hold “Journey to the Pin” meetings at least once a year
- Attend CCIM Classes and give a presentation to students in attendance
Chair | William Zheng, CCIM - Email - 702.990.3358
Mission | Responsible for Social Media and supervision of all chapter marketing, and press releases as well as coordinating with Designation Promotion committee.
- Direct link between all committees and the paid graphic artist for marketing material
- Post to all social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Provide Press Releases for Chapter activities, including elected BOD Members, New Designees and upcoming events
- Direct coordination with local media for additional exposure for monthly luncheons and other events
- Help coordinate with Programs Committee and chapter president for Holiday Luncheon items
- Provide ads for In-kind trades with publications, etc (also shared with Designation Promotion)
- Update of Website
- Ensure branding is in line with CCIM Institute standards
Chair | Jennifer Lehr, CCIM - Email - 702.836.3736
Mission | The Programs committee is responsible for scheduling programs, presentations, and panels for the monthly luncheons. Meetings are held monthly to discuss future topics, potential speakers and panelists, and fine-tune programs that are less than 90-days out. The day of the event, a committee member is needed to help take tickets at the door and checking in attendees. The Programs committee is seeking members of all ages, all types of backgrounds, and all stages in their career.
Co- Chair | Lucas Mojonnier - Email - 702.580.9800
Co- Chair | Daniel Stehle - Email - 725.205.1740
Social & Networking Events Committee
Mission | Our committee oversees all social and networking events on the local chapter level including the Annual Wine Event. Our regular events include the Annual Andy Hantges Memorial Poker Tournament at Binion's, the Designee & Sponsor Appreciation Event, the Putt Putt Tournament and the year-end committee appreciation event. We are striving to incorporate the new branding principals from the CCIM national level to keep our networking and social events fresh and something our Chapter members look forward to each year.
Chair | Isabella Sorrentino, CCIM - Email - 702.430.0383
Co-Chair | Chris Waldburger - Email - 702.483.3683
Mission | Our committee is responsible for sponsor outreach. We raise money through our sponsors annually to support the chapter activities through the year and actively review our sponsor's benefits to assure value to our sponsors through networking marketing, and event participation.
Chair | Ryan Martin, CCIM, SIOR - Email - 702.388.1800
Mission | The Wine Committee was formed to be an outside fundraising event to make charitable donations to selected causes in the community, provide Scholarship Funds allowing promising recipients to obtain their CCIM Pin, to promote the brand and provide an entertaining event for members and the public to intermix for an evening of entertainment and fun.